HOW TO ENABLE DARK MODE IN ANY XIAOMI DEVICE || Dark mode is probably the desire of every mobile user. Everybody wants to have a dark mode in his/her mobile. There are many mobiles in the market which are coming with the inbuilt dark mode. This is really a good thing, people can easily turn on the dark mode with one click. But there are old mobiles which still don’t have a dark mode. This is really a big problem that we are seeing nowadays. The dark mode is very useful for the users to work at night.
WHAT IS DARK MODE?
The dark mode is a special mode for devices that is useful while using the mobile at night time. In this mode, everything turns into a black color and that looks really great to see. This is an amazing and the most famous feature of the android devices. Everybody likes to have a dark mode on mobile. This dark mode is specially designed for night-time users. It prevents our eyes from the harmful lights that mobile’s screen produces.
HOW TO ENABLE DARK MODE IN ANY XIAOMI DEVICE?
Well, here we come to the point about enabling dark mode in any Xiaomi device. The steps are very simple, you just need to have a laptop and a Xiaomi device. Rest, the main instructions are given below that you need to follow carefully to successfully enable the dark mode.
STEPS TO ENABLING DARK MODE…
- First of all, go to the mobile settings > About Phone > MIUI Version > Tap 4 times on MIUI Version and you’re ready to be a developer.
- Now, go to “Additional Settings” then click on “Developer Options“. Turn it on and then scroll down.
- You will now see an option of “USB Debugging“, enable it.
- Then there will be another option of “USB Debugging (Security Settings)“, enable it. After enabling, it will give you a warning. You’ve to wait for 5 seconds to confirm. Now, click on “Allow” and this option will also be turned on.
- Now, connect your device with PC and open command prompt.
- Give this command in the command prompt “adb shell settings put secure ui_night_mode 2” and press enter.
- Now, your device is ready for dark mode.
- Reboot your device and then you will see the dark mode has been enabled in your mobile.
HOW TO DISABLE DARK MODE?
If in case you don’t like this and you want to disable this dark mode then you can do it easily. You just need to do command and then your dark mode will be disabled automatically. The steps for disabling the dark mode are given below. Take a look at them.
- Connect your mobile to PC via USB.
- Turn on USB Debugging and USB Debugging (Security Settings).
- Now, open your terminal in PC and give this command: “adb shell settings put secure ui_night_mode 1“.
- Reboot your device and then your dark mode will automatically be removed.