AI officially known as- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE is taking place all over the world. Artificial Intelligence is also known as Machine Learning. Nowadays we see that artificial intelligence is using in all fields of technology such as mobile phones, computers, all operating machines, etc. Even google assistant is now a day running on Artificial Intelligence. Robots are running on Artificial Intelligence and in future
Artificial Intelligence will take place all over the fields in the world.
WHAT IS AI- MEANING OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Artificial Intelligence is sometimes called Machine Learning. And it can be identified from this, that Artificial Intelligence is a special program in all types of machines. This program is based on the Natural Intelligence related to humans and animals. In simple words, we can say that Artificial Intelligence is a program that copies all habits of humans and animals and any machine work like a real human or animal. You may have heard about the world’s first AI ROBOT SOPHIA. That is a special type of robot made of Artificial Intelligence, it works like a real human, it talks like a real human. And you may have heard about the SONY’s AI ROBOT DOG. These are some live example of Artificial Intelligence.
WHO INVENTED AI?
John McCarthy is known as the father of Artificial Intelligence. But Logic Theorist made the first step in Artificial Intelligence and then Newell and Simon designed it in 1955 (we can call it first AI program). Then it was explained by John McCarthy and from that, he is known as the Father of Artificial Intelligence.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF AI >>>>>
ADVANTAGES OF AI :
- AI can have a low range of errors if they have coded properly and also have better speed and accuracy.
- The environment can’t effect Artificial Intelligence robots. Hence, they can do the dangerous works that human can’t.
- They don’t have feelings, as a result of this they can make good decisions.
- They don’t sleep or take rest. Hence, they can be used as an Army for any country or any other purpose too.
DISADVANTAGES OF AI :
- This can cost a lot of money and time in building and re-building repairing.
- They can be made better with coding and doing tasks but the main question that arises is that “CAN THEY BE AS GOOD AS HUMANS”?
- Artificial Intelligence robots can’t do more tasks from their coding limit.
- Even after coded with common sense they can’t have the common sense like humans.
- If human get badly dependent on AI then it can lead to break mental capacities.
- They can destroy humans if put in wrong hands, it is the thinking of many people.
SCOPE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE has a huge scope in the future, as every technology is now converting on Artificial Intelligence and in the future, it will be all over the world. Each and every person will have AI smartphones, robots, and many more things. Artificial Intelligence will also be used in hospitals as surgery robots, stitches robots and many more. Science is doing their best in improving artificial intelligence that can easily handle human beings. In future artificial gonna be have huge marketing and it will be the most demanded thing in the future. Each company will use its own artificial intelligence for providing satisfaction with their costumes. Artificial Intelligence will be a source of entertainment when people will feel bored.
In the modern world, the need for Artificial intelligence is increasing. But we should not fully depend on this. Always remember, artificial intelligence is made by a human. If you think machines are smarter than humans, then remember machines are made by humans, not by god or aliens. We are not saying that artificial intelligence is wrong. Yes, it is a good thing but doesn’t depend too much on this. You should do work by yourself too.
We hope guys that you have surely liked the topic. So please share our website with your friends, family and more. Stay blessed and updated with us for more such useful information.
CHECK MORE: WHAT IS SEO